Winner or the 2008 Property Council NZ Tourism and Leisure Award (Excellence). $60m development of a 5-star Hotel in an iconic Auckland waterside location.
Situated on the waterfront in Auckland’s Viaduct, Lighter Quay precinct, the hotel boasts 172 lavish suites over 6 levels, including a presidential suite, together with a restaurant, executive club lounge, library, health club and spa.
Xigo personnel were involved as project managers for Melview Developments.
• Managing Design
• Managing Procurement
• Design management from concept to detailed/construction design
• Contract administration.
• Acting as Engineer to Contract
• Risk management
• Project Status Reporting
• Multiple stakeholders- including Auckland Council
• Interfaces with local service providers
• Procurement Strategy
• Fast Track Programme
• Procuring high quality materials from overseas, to appeal to the high-end Asian market